Monday, July 1, 2013

How Am I Doing?



Considering how this year has taken a turn for the busy and stressful and difficult, it is surprising that my genealogy to-do check in is actually on target.

Here is my check-in.


ITEMS TO DO IN 2013:
TRIPS
Sacramento- 2nd great grandparent's house, Root Cellar Library (schedule for a Sacramento weekend)
San Francisco- Sutro Library COMPLETED

WRITING
Write a book about the Mariani family (currently in progress and going full steam)
Write a book about Miles Price (currently #2 in progress)
Write a book about my dad (list made of all the stories I want to write.  I need to finish Mariani and Miles first)
Write up Shelton line. NOTE:  I think I may scrap this one for now, as there is a lot of research to be done and with the other books going on, I don’t think I should have this for this particular year.)

RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
Take classes at National Institute for Genealogical Studies (currently in progress)
Learn to do presentations (currently in progress - joined TOASTMASTERS and gave a presentation in May to my genealogical society)



No comments:

Post a Comment