Thursday, June 14, 2012

Northern California Family History Expo

I love the Family History Expos.  This will be my third year in attendance and a very special one, because...

I'm a Blogger of Honor!  

Not sure what that means, but I see my name and picture right alongside these people and can't believe it.  I'm sure it's a mistake but until they realize it and remove me, please join me and these Genealogy Rock Stars in Sacramento, California.


Nancy Loe, MA, MLS, Sassy Jane Genealogy
Leah Allen, Leah's Family Tree
Kim von Aspern-Parker, Le Maison Duchamp
James L. Tanner,  Genealogy's Star
Arlene H. Eakle, Ph.D., Genealogy Evidence
  
Join me at the Northern California Family History Expo in Sacramento, California on July 6 and July 7.  Details are here:  https://www.familyhistoryexpos.com/viewevent.aspx?eid=55&past=0#edesc








2 comments:

  1. Wow, a "Blogger of Honor." That is wonderful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! I look forward to reading your Expo posts.

    ReplyDelete