Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Calendar - December 4 - Christmas Cards

Advent Calendar - December 4 - Christmas Cards

Originally posted 12/4/2010.  Updated 12/4/2011 at the bottom.

My mom ALWAYS sends Christmas cards. Always. It’s a big ordeal as she writes notes in each and sends to everyone, keeping in touch annually. She makes me proud.

I strive to do this. I have at least addressed and put together holiday cards every year- it’s just that I know of at least two years in the past where I never mailed them. By the time I got around to buying stamps, it was time for Valentine’s Cards.

But hopefully those years are over and I now have my fancy homemade cards ready to go and the post woman is supposed to bring my stamps any day now (delivery is my new favorite word).

12/4/2011- This year I had Snapfish do my cards.  I really decided that I didn't have time to make them this year and that if I committed to it, I'd be committed.  FOR it... so the cards are here and I just need to address them.

No comments:

Post a Comment