- Introduction- Why, family group sheets, 5 generation chart, interviewing guidelines, sample interview questions
- Organization- Binders, computer programs
- Studying the Time and Place- county histories, etc.
- Libraries- using the library for research (field trip?)
- Immigration and Military Service- different records available, samples
- Cemeteries- Find-a-Grave, other resources, why (field trip?)
- Genealogy Societies- Online in county, writing to them, resources (field trip?)
- How to Share Findings- Reports, presentations, movies, etc.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Family History for Children
My children are in 4-H and I am thinking about teaching a genealogy class for them next year. I've put together an outline of my supposed class ('cause that's just how I roll):
Posted by Debbie at 7:50 AM