Not much has changed since last month. Still working on the same things, but added a couple of genealogy projects for my local societies. That’s been really fun!
Here is a suggestion to societies out there: If you want more members to help, just ask! Sometimes we don’t know we have skills that would be useful. And if you don’t ask, we won’t speak up, because we simply don’t know.
· Write up what I know of John Shelton.- Not done yet.
· Write up what I know about William Mason Conner.- Still working on it.
· Fill in some blanks about Thomas Conner.- Still working on it.
· Write the Mariani history as I know it.- Still working on it.
· Begin a family newsletter for descendents of William Mason Conner.- Began a Facebook page and designed the format of the newsletter, but I won’t do the first newsletter until the book is done. (see above)
· Find descendents of William Mason Conner.- found some on Facebook and sent emails on others. Next is regular mail.
· Teach a home school class on family history for young children.- planned out and just waiting for the Fall.
· Toss all of the above to 2012's list when I find something really exciting on some other line that wasn't on The List.- Check! Found a cousin/relative in Scotland, so we are working on that side right now.