Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Thanks for the Stickers!" (what the heck was she thinking?!?)



For Christmas gifts, a number of people in my family got an envelope with stickers in them that didn’t make sense at all. 

Yes, they likely would have had the same expression you do right now.  

That’s why I included a note that explained what they were and how to use them (pasted below).  I left room at the bottom of the sheet to make a pocket for the stickers.  I ran out of time and didn't make the pocket- just used a paperclip.  You could totally make a pocket, though, if you weren't as lazy as I am.  

I truly love these stickers from Heirloom Registry and hope that my family uses them to tell the stories of their heirlooms.   When you aren't sure what to get relatives and friends, these are the best.  And even if you do know what to get them, these are the best.  

Note: Heirloom Registry did not give me free stickers, candy or bedazzled jeans for this post.  I did get one sticker at a convention, but I think everyone did.  Just because I think this is a product that is wonderful, I bought my own stickers to give away and to use.  You should, too.  Right here: http://www.houstory.com/Heirloom_Registry_Standard_Stickers_s/1821.htm


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Debbie! Mike and I are grateful for your nice words...

    ReplyDelete