Monday, April 11, 2011

2011 Check-in

My goals for 2011 have now been re-looked over.  I would have to say that I’m on the right rack for sure. 
  • John Shelton- not written or well-researched yet.
  • Laura Wilkinson- check.  I just finished an article about her for a newsletter.  I will today try to find other descendents (aside from those I know about). 
  • What I really want is a picture of her…
  • William Mason Conner- I have notes.  About halfway there for this grandpa.
  • Thomas Conner- need to work on this, as I think it will be a part of the Wm. Mason Conner article/book.
  • Mariani history- finished the ranch history.  Now need to complete the family history.
  • Source are ready for all.
  • Begin a family newsletter.  Haven’t even thought about it.
  • Find descendents.  I thought I was on track, but haven’t heard back from 4 people I sent notes to.
  • I have my notes ready for kids’ genealogy class for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment