Friday, January 6, 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy: Week 1 – Blogs


52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy: Week 1 – Blogs


Week 1 – Blogs: Blogging is a great way for genealogists to share information with family members, potential cousins and each other. For which blog are you most thankful? Is it one of the earliest blogs you read, or a current one? What is special about the blog and why should others read it?


I am most thankful to Amy Coffin’s blog, The We Tree Genealogy Blog, http://wetree.blogspot.com/.  My biggest reason for my thankfulness is that it’s Amy that made me realize that I could read blogs about genealogy.  For some reason, as a mommy blogger for so many years, it never occurred to me that I could also find blogs about genealogy.  And write one.  So thank you, Amy!

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure. Thank you for participating in the Abundant Genealogy series and for the blog love as well.

    ReplyDelete