Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's Hear it for Local Societies!

Last night was the board meeting, which I attend because I pick up ideas for the eBulletin.  The upcoming meetings were announced and I can't tell you how exciting they are!  I can go IN MY OWN TOWN to see these awesome presentations!  For FREE!  If you are local (or even Kindof Local), please make sure to attend.  And say hello.  I'll be the one with stars in my eyes.

Livermore-Amador Genealogical Society upcoming meetings:


Date
Topic
Presenter
February 14, 2012
How to Use the NEHGS Website
Lisa B. Lee
March 13, 2012
Researching the Valley Pioneer Martin and Related Families
Julie Mooney
April 10, 2012
Getting Ready for the 1940 Census
Steve Morse
May 8, 2012
Historyalogy
David Stevenson
June 12, 2012
Putting the Flesh on the Bones
Ron Arons

1 comment: