Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goals

Now that we are over 1/12 of the way through 2012, I guess I’d better do a goal check…

Writing/Publishing Goals
Finish rough draft of Grampa book.  With the help of my new genealogy writing group through L-AGS and the Family History Writing Challenge, I am well on my way to finishing the rough draft.  I have finished part 1 and a lot of part 2.  My side goal is to have Part 2’s rough draft done by February 26.
Photo book of WMC. Working on an interactive timeline instead of photo book

Research Goals
Order Civil War pension file for Miles Price.  Completed Monday!

Blog Writing
Need to get better at this.  Will spend some time prepping some posts and scheduling them.

I have been good at not getting too sidetracked, though!  Except by life and work…

3 comments:

  1. What is in your Grampa book? Is it for you about your Grampa or is it for your kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grampa book is the book I'm putting together of the pictures and stories I heard from my grandfather over the summer when I visited him. I'd hoped to have it done for his birthday last week, but no chance! It turned huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very cool project. I hope he enjoys the book.

    ReplyDelete