Thursday, November 18, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday



This week's Treasure Chest is my Grampa Hal. Grampa Hall is a mere mention in my Family Tree Maker file, as he wasn't blood related. He was my "step" grandfather, but he was married to my Nana for all of my life and was my Grampa Hal.

He was a kind, loving man to everyone. He put up with us and was so sweet and so wonderful to know. I have several pictures of him and his parents and I try to make them part of our family tree, even if their branch is more grafted to the tree than the others.

So Grampa Hal, thank you for being my Grampa. I still remember all those times where you had your nitroglicerin with you for your heart and let us make blowing up jokes for hours and still kept laughing with us. You are my Thursday Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment