Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of those weird days where things kept occuring even though they shouldn't. I'd think about something and it would happen. I would think about someone I hadn't heard from in a long time, and get an email from them. I sent a note to a client that I hadn't seen or heard from in awhile and she had moments ago found out her cancer was now gone. Stuff like that.

Since it was wordless wednesday, I tried to keep the words to a minimum, but I found yesterday's ship list in 4 minutes that I had. It suddenly popped into my head that I should search for it That Moment. It came up on my screen and it was called the Iowa, which is weird, too. Also, just an FYI, I'd tried to find that ship on and off for Years.

Weird day.

Good day!

So now, when did the daddy come over? Whoever sent me the message yesterday to do the search, I'm listening for the next message. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment