Monday, June 6, 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Secret

Week #22 – Secrets Week 22. Secrets. Describe something about yourself that won’t be found on any record 100 years from now.

In 100 years (the year 2111), you will find in the records that I was married in 1985.  What you won’t find in those records, aside from dates and events, like the birth of our children, the celebration of our 25, 50, 75 and 100 year anniversaries (I am hopeful that we will live that long!), is that the person I married is the freaking most perfect person in the world.  He stays home with the children, homeschooling, driving, doing all the regular parent things, but he makes every moment fun.  For the kids and for me.  He cooks, he cleans, he does everything.  He takes care of me, nags at me, pesters me, reminds me.  He lets me have my hobbies and supports my every endeavor. 

He is truly wonderful.

That won’t be in the records.  But it’s all very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment