Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog Comments- On Your Blogs

I usually want to comment.  Honest I do.  I try and try, but sometimes your site just makes it feel like a ton of work and effort just to tell you "I agree!".  I type my witty comment, click to use my Google account, then click, Comment.  And then nothing happens.   So I have to click Preview.  Where I then get the box to type the random work.  Then I click Comment and Google takes me to a login screen.  I log in and it all starts over again.  After I get to the last login step for the third time, my comment will usually post.  Usually.  And that is if I have time to get to the last step.

So just know that  I AGREE!  And I am reading.  I just can't always tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    I know the feeling. I don't know if it's Blogger or what ... but I feel like I get trapped in a vortex of logins and whatnot. Hopefully, this comment will "take" ... so you'll know that I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happened to me before, too. And then it abruptly quit happening. I don't know why. Blogger behavior is sometimes (well, to be honest, often) an enigma to me.

    ReplyDelete